PNS Notary is a home-based and mobile Notary service
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. It spreads between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet) and through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
Symptoms can include fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, which may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
As such we are employing practices to safeguard your health and ours. At the very minimum we will;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at least daily, or as much as possible.
- Continue to follow all required safety laws, regulations, and rules.
- Use products that meet EPA disinfection criteria and that are appropriate for the surface. Allow the disinfectant to remain on the surface for the contact time recommended by the manufacturer.
- Ensure that cleaning or disinfecting product residues are not left on table surfaces. Residues could cause allergic reactions or cause someone to ingest the chemicals.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as pens, counters, or hard surfaces between use and encourage patrons to use their own pens
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer after each transaction
- Shared Objects
- Discourage sharing of items that are difficult to clean, sanitize, or disinfect.
- Use touchless payment options as much as possible, ask customers to use epay (credit card or paypal) as much as possible.
- Disallow all outside food and drink.
- Ensure that ventilation systems operate properly and increase circulation of outdoor air as much as possible, for example by opening windows and doors and prioritizing outdoor seating.
- Modified Layouts and Procedures
- Change the work area to maximize outside ventilation.
- Maintain social distancing..
- Require the use of face coverings at ALL TIMES.
There may be additional precautions as appropriate!